Prestige 75F floorstanding speakers utilize 2.5-way crossover technology to greatly improve off-axis performance (for listeners not positioned directly in front of the sweet spot) and boost deep bass dynamics. This leap in acoustic performance is based in utilizing all three woofers at low frequencies, while the bass/midrange covers voice and musical instruments without the necessity of "crossing over" to the dedicated midrange.
Respect For The Original Source
- When was the last time you heard music performed live? Whether it’s in a spacious concert hall, an airy amphitheater or an intimate club, live music is the ne plus ultra entertainment experience. Artists on a tightrope, no net, playing full out; using their whole being to generate emotion and excitement. Audiences up on their feet, dancing; or riveted in place by virtuosity. Music is a living thing, born in the studio and on stage—growing, expanding, taking over the world.
- It takes an extraordinary level of loudspeaker performance to reproduce that thrilling experience in the comfort of your home. That’s the goal of our new Prestige Series.
Prestige is Paradigm — Refined
- With a new, unobstructed look: clean, sharp lines, with close attention paid to the smallest details. These loudspeakers don’t rely on gimmicks.
Prestige is Smart Engineering
- Harnessing cutting-edge new technologies, like our next generation X-PAL™ pure-aluminum drivers along with our exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
Prestige is an Authentic, Handcrafted Piece of Art
- Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio (just like you). From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, Prestige is truly hand-built for performance.
- Prestige cabinets are designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada specifically to enhance audio performance and complement your listening space. Constructed of heavy duty, non-resonant ¾-inch MDF with optimally placed interior bracing and an enhanced 1-inch MDF baffle design, each Prestige cabinet features sharp lines, clean aesthetics and industry-leading premium-grade finishes.
- The innovative rear-mounted tweeter and driver housing completely hides front baffle hardware. Drivers are secured with our SHOCK-MOUNT™ Isolation Mounting System to a reinforced 1-inch MDF baffle, which reinforces rigidity and cabinet strength while eliminating unwanted cabinet resonances that interfere with the sound. The low profile, acoustically transparent grille attaches magnetically for a stylishly stealthy front presentation.
- Floorstanding models benefit from a rigid polished stainless steel and aluminum base that isolates and defeats performance-altering vibrations. The bases feature reversible foot options for hard and soft flooring.
- Prestige cabinets are offered in a variety of beautiful premium-grade finishes: Walnut and Black Walnut have a smooth satin finish with distinctive wood figuring. Midnight Cherry and Piano Black feature a luxurious hand-rubbed, high-gloss finish.
Innovation & Technology
- For over 30 years, Paradigm has set the precedent for innovation and technology in loudspeaker manufacturing. The new Prestige Series builds on this history by combining new technologies with smart engineering that provides astonishing performance at an incredible value—all completely crafted in our Canadian facility.
Tweeter Design & Engineering
- Prestige X-PAL™ tweeters are Paradigm’s next generation design combining an advanced pure-aluminum tweeter dome with the enhanced high frequency performance of a well-designed phase plug. Highs are clear and accurate, for pinpoint imaging, while a rear-mounted design hides front baffle hardware, presenting a visually unobtrusive aesthetic.