Efficient Ultra-Class-D™ Amplifier
- Ultra powerful amplification and advanced technology drives Prestige Subwoofers to another performance level. With front mounted controls and integrated room correction with PBK, you'll get gut-wrenching bass in any environment.
Ultra-Low Noise Transformer
- More than 90% efficient, Prestige 1000SW subwoofers are designed to completely control the bass driver for up to 1,000 Watts of sustained power.
Digital Signal Processing
- Unlike cumbersome and heavy transformers used in line frequency power supplies, Prestige 1000SW uses noise reducing networks and an advanced control circuit resulting in high current and ultra quiet operation.
High Excursion Bass Driver
- Paradigm has maximized processor efficiency and audio output to deliver a consistent and musical bass without audible distortion – even when the played at loudest level.
- Super-strong die-cast basket features an integrated heat sink for higher power handling, better bass, and better dynamics and less power compression.
- Lightweight, extremely durable high-excursion Nomex spider design: delivers a longer life of flexibility and performance. Nomex is 10-times stronger than industry-standard cotton-based spider material.
- Maintaining control over your design and manufacturing process is the only way to ensure perfection. For the ultimate in control, Paradigm builds its drivers in-house. Only by handcrafting bass driver ourselves can we guarantee the consistency of our precision engineering, going beyond the industry standard to deliver superior high performance in each and every Prestige Subwoofer we build.
- X-PAL™ brushed pure-aluminum woofer cones combine lightweight stiffness with high consistency for a greater degree of accuracy and smooth, uncolored frequency response. Matching dust caps ensuring more uniform dynamic response and a cleaner, modern aesthetic.
- Paradigm’s patented Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.
- Dual Voice Coil Design: Wound on high-termperature Kapton formers, the multi-layer voice coils provide exceptional motor strength.
- Lightweight, extremely durable high-excursion Nomex spider design delivers a longer life of flexibility and performance. Nomex is 10-times stronger than industry-standard cotton-based spider material.
- Extruded-Aluminum Center Heatsinks: Provide internal forced-air cooling to force heat away and increase power handing while reducing distortion.
- 12" X-PAL™ driver with overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround and 3” high-temp voice coil
- 1,700 Watts Peak; 1,000 Watts RMS
- Perfect Bass Kit (PBK™) Room Correction Included
- Dimensions: 18-1/4" H x 18-1/4" W x 16-5/8" D
Color Midnight Cherry; Gloss White Enclosure Type Sealed Speaker Type SubWoofer USB Port 1 Amplifier Output 1000 Depth 16.63 in. Height 18.25 in. Width 18.25 in.